Job Title: HGOco Community Initiatives Coordinator
Reports to: HGOco Sr. Producing Manager
Classification: Full time, Non-Exempt
The Community Initiatives Coordinator supports HGOco's efforts in the facilitation of community programming under the Song of Houston and Seeking the Human Spirit initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the dynamic HGOco team that provides community and learning programming throughout the greater Houston area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates logistics, expenses, scheduling and marketing of HGOco Community Programs.
- Maintain detailed and accurate expense reports.
- Compile detailed timelines and schedules for events.
- Fulfill logistics for program execution.
- Execute marketing and communications plans for events and contribute content when necessary.
- Maintains established community partnerships through frequent communication and event invitations.
- Represents HGOco prior to mainstage performances, at local and regional festivals and at public events to promote programming.
- Supports auditions, casting and onboarding processes of performers (for productions and special performances).
- Assists program managers by scheduling transportation and housing for guest artists and presenters.
- Supports data collection and survey maintenance of programs.
- Special projects may be assigned that align with a candidate's particular skill set and interests.
Note: This job description represents the essential functions of the position, but is not all-inclusive. Additional duties related to the mission and goals of the department and organization may be assigned as needed.