Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Department: Marketing-Customer Care Center
Reports To: Customer Care Team Leads/Customer Care Manager
Classification: Part-time, Non-exempt
Represent HGO for customers in the Customer Care Centre, in Box Office, and at any external events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the highest level of Customer Service with each encounter by having a friendly, professional and helpful demeanor, paying close attention to detail, and ensuring patrons are handled appropriately and receive personalized attention with each customer interaction.
- Talk and transact with customers by phone, web chat, e-mail, and in Box Office regarding single ticket sales and subscription ticket sales as well as inquiries related to their accounts.
- Assist customers with ticket exchanges, supplying them with new seats and properly documenting the transaction.
- Process donations, additional ticket purchases, duplicate requests and donated tickets via the telephone and web chat service.
- Handle inquiries regarding directions, parking, performance times and dates, and all other opera related questions.
- Prepare and file tickets for Mailing and Will Call.
- Work in the Box Office on scheduled day shifts and performance nights.
- Work all other Customer Care stations as required, at Wortham Theater and other venues.
- Assist other HGO departments and HGOco with various projects and events as needed.
- Help with the set up and take down of equipment, signs and other duties as assigned.
Special job characteristics
Non-profit experience preferred. Knowledge of opera and arts preferred, but not required.