Job Title: Videographer
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports To: Creative Manager
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Creative Manager, the Videographer works as part of the Marketing and Communications team to record, create, and edit video content for digital campaigns including email marketing, website, and social media as well as reporting and other organizational efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Develops and manages video projects from conceptual design to final product through storyboarding, creation of shot lists, client management, and the editing process.
- Edits raw footage to provide rough cuts for feedbacks, handles audio mixing and syncing, and manages other facets of post-production work for project finalization.
- Provides project status on a regular basis to internal teams and communicates clearly throughout the production process.
- Oversee, organize, and arrange all video shoots and ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Directs and leads production from start to finish including set-up/tear-down of shoot, operation of camera(s), audio quality, and coordination of rental equipment, as needed.
- Ensure each video projects maintains high-quality while adhering to HGO brand standards and legal clearance.
- Manage, export, and uploads videos to proper channels including Vimeo and YouTube as well as organize all final projects and drafts.
- Ensure video assets are being used properly across the organization.
- Collaborates with outside vendors on video projects including mainstage production videos and livestreaming projects.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Communications team to create compelling visual content for various channels and participate in meetings involving content strategy and planning.
- Maintains equipment and inventory.
- Generate new ideas and assist in developing strategies to help further the brand of HGO.
- Directs talent and provides notes to talent when necessary.