The Tax Preparer conducts an in-depth interview with the client and obtains all information and material required for tax return preparation. They fully communicate to clients the procedures, paperwork, and timeframes applicable to the service being provided. The Tax Preparer accurately prepares all paperwork and completes all required data entry according to office policy and procedure.
• Successfully completes Tax Preparer Certification Level 1 by the start of Tax Season
• Successfully completes Tax Preparer Certification Level 2 by March 1st.
• Completes Continued Education Training required by IRS
• Increases tax knowledge: completes all 18 Practice Problems and any intermediate tax course assignments in a timely manner
• Provides first-rate customer service by striving to make every client a raving fan
• Conducts a thorough client interview
• Thoroughly explains the appropriate procedure and flow of the client's chosen service and the benefits of each service offered
• Accurately inputs all client information into the Tax Prep Computer
• Correctly completes all applicable paperwork for client‘s chosen service
• Answers and researches all tax questions to completion
• Fulfills all office administrative requirements including clearing out returns on hold and fixing IRS rejects
• Acts as the Receptionist when one is not scheduled