Headway Workforce Solutions, in partnership with Me-Ality, has immediate openings for a Key Holder.
IMAGINE… IF EVERYTHING YOU BOUGHT FIT PERFECTLY
There’s a company based in Halifax that is revolutionizing the way people buy their clothes.
Unique Solutions offers consumers and retailers the only body scanning technology that can capture accurate measurements from a fully clothed body. Just a ten second scan and a perfect match to products and services that fit you best. With financing in place, a successful launch and international media attention, Unique Solutions is ready to roll out its transformational ‘Me-Ality’ technology to retailers and to shopping malls across North America. Maybe now is also the time to transform your career.
Me-Ality is a free service that makes it easy to find clothes that fit a person’s unique body. Because there is no sizing standard for apparel manufacturers, from one brand to the next, a shopper can wear different sizes. Most people have two or three different sizes in their closet (if not more). Me-Ality matches a person up to apparel that fits based on their unique and exact body measurements. There is no more guessing what size you wear.
Learn more at: http://www.me-ality.com/
YouTube Video Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rb0ObTW08Q
About the Opportunity
Headway Workforce Solutions, in partnership with Me-Ality, has immediate openings for Key Holders.
- Ensure proper station procedures and policies are followed when station manager is not on duty or unavailable
- Open and Close the station following company procedures
- Create a welcoming and engaging environment for customers
- Communicate clearly to and educate the customer about “what Me-Ality is”
- Guide the customer through the process, giving clear, concise instructions and setting the proper expectations
- Communicate benefits of the Me-Ality service to customers
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect the quality and image of the brand
- Accurately and efficiently record customer information
- Speak intelligently about current fashion trends with customers
- Provide consultative recommendations on brands & styles recommended
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Run the scanner, calibrate and perform maintenance as required
- Learn and apply training
- Act as a positive, polished, fashionable face of the sizing station service to all external clients
- Meet retail sizing station goals and objectives as communicated by Size Matching Station Manager, in terms of attracting and retaining customers, increasing number of scans per day, increasing number of recommendation reports per customer, and customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues with sizing station equipment
- Conduct daily maintenance as necessary
- Respond to onsite customer inquiries, expectations, and issues, ensuring that customer satisfaction is paramount- and when necessary involving the Station Manager.
- High school diploma required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a retail sales environment &1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Very customer service oriented: willing to help with whatever the customer needs and shows a level of ownership and a superior customer service experience
- Outstanding listening, questioning, and persuading skills
- Demonstrates a technical aptitude – is comfortable operating technology-based equipment
- Strong consultative skills – particularly in the fields of retail product styling and fashion recommendations
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Above average proficiency in regards to Computer skills, terminology, software usage
- High attention to detail, particularly in accuracy of data entry
- Interest in fashion/apparel industry is a must
- Experience in the fashion industry would be considered an asset
- Values personal appearance
- A genuine desire to help people
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays