ClearVista Health and Wellness is seeking a Full-Time Director of Clinical Services (Social Services) - LISW.
ClearVista Health & Wellness is a behavioral health hospital serving the adult and senior population in a contemporary healing environment.
The Director of Clinical Services (Social Services) is responsible for the oversight of all clinical treatment programs of patients receiving treatment for psychiatric and substance abuse issues in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Director assures that high quality clinical care is provided and that clinical functions are integrated. The Director supervises individual and group counseling and develops and implements a variety of therapeutic treatment modalities/processes. The Director oversees discharge planning to ensure an optimal post hospital transition. The Director is also responsible to ensure that clinical documentation is current and accurate and meets all regulatory and other standards.
Responsibilities of the Director of Clinical Services (Social Services) include:
- Ensure that hospital approved programs are implemented and provided consistently.
- Provide oversight to the therapists and provide feedback through the performance evaluation process and, if necessary, through counseling.
- Ensure that all interventions (individual, group, and family therapy) are performed and documented according to professional clinical standards.
- Actively participate in survey activities (TJC, Medicare, and licensing).
- Coordinate performance improvement and complete monthly reporting.
- Attend treatment team meetings on a regular basis.
- Ensure that clarification of the therapeutic role and treatment plan with the patient and family is completed.
- Actively participate in the complaint resolution process as needed.
- Collaborate with leadership team members on all matters related to hospital operations.
The successful candidate must acquire CPR certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact and may be required to work flexible hours.
As a ClearVista employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary and outstanding benefits in a supportive, team atmosphere. Apply now for a chance to join the leadership team at ClearVista!