The Photography Intern is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and execution of digital content initiatives and product photography. This individual will also work with Marketing, Communications, Consumer Relations, Graphics and Sales to gather content and ensure consistency across multiple marketing channels, as well as assist the Visual Services Manager with content marketing activities.
• Work with Marketing, Sales and Communications to drive new content for all digital channels, including product, application and lifestyle images.
• Photograph existing products and format in a consistent manner for use on brand websites, corporate extranet and retail websites.
• Work with graphics to organize and upload all packaging and display artwork to the corporate extranet.
• Organize, edit, tag and delete current image assets on the corporate extranet.
• Manage the corporate extranet content structure and perform regular content inventory audits.
• Assist Sales in rich retail content creation and customer product page optimization