Ground Hand(Coil Tubing)
Coil Services- Texas
US Coil Services
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Ensures all Workplace Safety, OSHA and Xtreme Policies and Regulations are being adhered to
• Frequently operates large vehicles over all outdoor terrain and conditions
• Participates in the investigation of incidents
• Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections, accurately fills out all required forms
• Attends pre-job safety meeting on location
• Establishes and maintains effective communication with colleagues
• Inspects and properly configures all equipment
• Performs rig-up (assembly) of all equipment for travel
• Performs rig-out (disassembly) of all equipment for travel
• Performs maintenance operations to units and auxiliary equipment
• Confers with supervisor and crew regarding any operational deficiencies
Experience & Skills
• High school graduate (preferred)
• Valid Class A CDL or Class 1 preferred
• 1–2 years industry experience
• Coil Tubing experience an asset
• Physically fit
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Effective interpersonal skills (spoken and written communication)
• Knowledge of DOT regulations for drivers
• Some knowledge of OSHA
• Past experience operating a large vehicle is an asset
• Proficient with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
Equipment Operator (Coil Tubing)
About the Organization
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services is a drilling and well services contractor that works with exploration and production companies in the U.S. and internationally. Our company was founded in 2005 by a team of industry veterans with a history of driving innovation in rig engineering. Today, our fleet includes 15 drilling rigs and 8 coil service rigs which combine leading-edge technology with patented advancements.
Our goal at Xtreme is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the drilling and well servicing industry. Xtreme can provide local as well as international opportunities to their employees. We are in this industry for the long term, and we are looking to attract candidates who share our vision! Take a look at what career opportunities Xtreme can offer you.
This position is currently accepting applications.
†† copyright©1999-2015 HR Services, Inc.
for technical assistance.