Ford Credit’s College Graduate Program offers an introduction to automotive financing, and prepares you for advancement into the Dealer Services Analyst position at our Tampa Business Center in Tampa, FL. We’re looking for energetic, business degreed, professionals who are enthusiastic about learning our business, are flexible, and are committed to excellence.
With an introductory assignment in the Collections area, you will spend 6-8 months developing your automotive financing experience in a positive learning work environment. You will join a network of people that will help to move your career forward and will prepare you to compete for advancement opportunities in our Tampa Business Center.
In order to provide outstanding service to our dealers and customers, it is customary that many of our developmental positions involve working some evening and weekend hours.
Descriptors of the Introductory Customer Service - Collections Assignment:
- Professional commitment is expected (i.e., attendance, promptness, focus upon job and tasks, always working and contributing)
- On the phone 90% of the time (6-1/2 to 7 hours)
- The calls are constant, you are dealing with customers constantly
- Calls in and out of the Service Center may be monitored at any time
- Quality and quantity are equally important.Job is both numbers oriented and results oriented
- Performance is closely tracked; employees receive regular performance feedback. Employees can also track personal performance
- High volume
- Requires self-discipline and focus
- Must work shift hours
- Business conditions may mandate overtime
- Potential changes to work schedule based upon business requirements (OT, hours/days of operation, etc.)
- The holidays can be busy periods, so working during holiday weeks is expected (except on actual legal holidays)
- Various aspects of the job responsibilities are repetitive; there are also unique and challenging situations
- Procedures change frequently
Descriptors of the Dealer Services Analyst Role:
- Analyze and decision consumer credit applications.
- Adhere to purchase approval limits and investigation standards at all times.
- Sell the benefit of the Company's value proposition to the dealers and effectively maintain a consistent purchase policy based on dealer support, liquidation experience, and management direction.
- Understand and practice business unit financing plans, programs, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with dealership personnel.
- Complete all required procedural reviews in a timely manner to identify potential misrepresentations or fraud.
- Oversee credit investigations and perform investigations as required. Provide training and feedback to investigators as required.
- Support internal and external sales as required to complement Business Center activities.
- Participate actively in DSA calibration sessions.
- Support a culture which ensures a sales mindset is maintained in the Business Center.
- Perform daily responsibilities to ensure high levels of dealer and customer satisfaction.Support Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) initiatives.
- Support diversity initiatives by understanding, respecting and valuing the differences that define employees as unique individuals.
- Bachelors of Business Administration or related Business Degree required
- Preferred experience:Financial analysis; sales, collections and relationship management (achieved through strong performance in the Collections role)
- Basic understanding of credit
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Excel and Word, and speed and accuracy in typing and data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills in collections to gain customer commitment to delinquency resolution plan, then as DSA to partner with dealership personnel
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining high level of organization and time management
- Analytical and decision-making skills, independently identifying and implementing solutions to problems and overcoming challenges
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly adapt communication style and approach as appropriate
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule Monday-Friday which will include some evenings, holidays, Saturdays and Sundays