The UAT Coordinator will drive user acceptance testing processes and teams through the script writing and execution of test scenarios, and also:
- Creates and execute user acceptance test plans and test scripts.
- Logs software defects using issue tracking tools.
- When appropriate, forms and manages a team of testers to achieve the desired results including hitting certain dates.
- Estimates the necessary time to complete the testing.
- Performs screen-based testing: verifies that individual application screens are performing correctly; ensures that the flow of information and data entry is logical and correct based on the application’s business requirements; verifies that the new functionally added to an existing screen has not adversely affected the existing functionality on that screen.
- Performs business-process testing: ensures that all business related functions and processes are supported by the application: ensures that the flow of data and screens is logical for each business process; ensures that security and access requirements are met; tests the application with “real” scenarios; tests all batch processes; tests for performance related problems, tests the application’s interfaces with other mission-critical systems.
- Performs report testing: ensures that the new reports meet the requirements, ensures that the data extracted for the new report is correct, ensures that any reports tested are in the correct format and that they are logical.
- Assists in documentation of procedures and training material
- Provides final UAT sign off
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. 3 years of web application testing is required.
Financial industry knowledge preferred, some college coursework preferred.
Must be able to write test scripts from user requirements. Must be able to successfully coord a team of employees from various departments assigned to perform UAT that does not report to the Coordinator. Must be able to design Excel spreadsheets and Word documents using basic functions.
Ability to communicate the state of a product to stakeholders in order to analyze risk prior to production. Must be able to juggle tasks and priorities to meet rapidly changing deadlines. Must be self-motivated. Must be able to work independently once assignments are given.
At Trust Company of America, we develop software and provide service to Registered Investment Advisors, giving them everything they need to reach their full potential. We are a challenger, going up against the big guys with a faster, simpler way to succeed. Innovation and technology are a key part of our game plan. We stand up for the RIA, fighting for them, because when they win, we win.
But here’s the thing: We want to do exactly the same thing for each and every one of our team members. Because when you’re happy, successful and thriving, so is TCA.
We are committed to creating a collaborative culture, where doors are always open and ideas always shared. We’re here to give you:
- Support from colleagues and leadership teams
- Open lines of communication
- Insight and education
- Opportunities to achieve and advance
Our team members receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Nine paid holidays
- 6 PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- On-site fitness center, nutrition counseling, personal training and quarterly massage options
- Concierge service
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere! (Softball & bowling teams, Company sponsored happy hours etc.)
- Casual dress
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with 25% match
- Section 125 plan
- Education assistance programs
|Since 1972, Trust Company of America (TCA) has been a champion of Registered Investment Advisors, dedicated to helping them realize their full potential. TCA is the only independent RIA custodian offering fully integrated real-time technology, consultative services and back office support built exclusively for RIAs.
Here at TCA, we firmly believe that your clients should be in charge - of their practice, their growth and their clients' financial futures. That's why we provide the technology and support needed to run their business their way.