Leading the Midwest regional operations team to improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue through matrix management of other teams throughout the company, including professional services, reactive support, and more. Cultural direction and leadership for the Midwest office, including other departments.
Develop, lead and manage staff of Account Managers and Field Technicians. Assure that the following objectives are met:
Ensure regular proactive communication with customers.
Customer reporting & trend analyses
Coordinating resolution of chronic support issues as needed
Basic technology steering
1. Ensure timely responses to customer requests
2. Manage customer expectations and assure the highest levels of satisfaction.
3. Periodic satisfaction surveys
4. Coordinated relationship management and interaction among all members of the account team.
· Scheduled visits and related obligations are met.
· Checklists & best practices are followed and completed.
· Continuous improvement in efficiency related to regular health checks, reducing the time required to confirm the status of customer networks.
· Field techs conduct themselves professionally and represent mindSHIFT in the best light.
· Coordinated relationship management and interaction among all members of the account team.
Customer Relationship Management & Customer Retention
· Ongoing customer communication
· Customer health ratings are accurate and maintained
· Service Improvement Plans are active where they are needed to improve customer satisfaction and cement our position as a trusted partner for our customers.
· Provide escalation path for customers with concerns or requirements
· Delivery of superior services to meet customer needs.
· Participate in creation of best practices with the team of ROM’s across all regions.
· Actively engage in initiatives and projects in other regions as necessary/requested.
· Support the VP, Account Management and other senior managers as necessary.
Manage operations efficiently & effectively and assure consistency with operating standards across regions.