· Day to day systems management, administration, and monitoring.
· Oversees and maintains a high level of quality service and participates in monitoring and status reporting.
· Utilizes various network tools for monitoring and testing the network and its devices.
· Perform various tasks associated with migrating test applications to the production environment.
· Participates in data and physical integrity controls for NOC.
· Operates a variety of information processing tools and equipment.
· Generates documentation for all procedures in the NOC.
· Performs related tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of networks and TCP/IP
· Customer Service experience
· Strong teamwork skills and a systems approach to technology support.
· High level of verbal and written communications.
· Knowledge of operating systems.
· Ability to diagnose a networking failure that results in unavailable service to the customer and ability to take appropriate steps to correct them.
· Ability to deal courteously with all NOC customers.
· Ability to work night shifts on a quarterly or bi-annual rotation basis.
Associate's degree in computer science or closely related field; and one or more years experience in enterprise services, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.