The Job Window is currently hiring for a Brand Associate that would focus on the sales and marketing strategies for one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in the retail industry. No prior sales or marketing experience is necessary as a comprehensive training program provides a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization as Brand Marketing Specialists. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
• Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
• Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
• Strategize, execute and manage retail events with the Brand Ambassador teams