Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as Academic Administrator when credit classes are in session on Friday evenings and/or Saturdays (and weekday evenings) as assigned.
- Check on classes in session.
- Respond to requests for assistance from instructors and students.
- Direct instructors and students to appropriate College resources.
- Report issues as appropriate to Public Safety and Executive Staff members.
- As directed by the Associate Dean of Academic affairs, observe adjunct faculty in the classroom and complete a Classroom Observation form.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience Experience working in a high school or college either as an instructor or as an administrator. Experience supervising and evaluating instructors/teachers. Experience with diverse student populations.
Education Master’s degree
Interpersonal Skills Ability to work effectively with administration, social service personnel, instructors, other staff members and a diverse client population.
Other Skills Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be able to work well independently and under pressure.