Summary of Duties: (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):
• Update morning report by checking status of rig on ETS or by contacting Rig Manager.
• Collect and screen resumes.
• Set up drug screening, medical and fit test for all new employees.
• Prepare paperwork for new candidates.
• Set up and grade safety test (TDG, WHIMS and CAODC).
• Ensure all paperwork is completed by new employees, safety quiz’s, copy of all safety tickets, and pull driver’s abstracts if needed.
• Enter all data on new hires in designated programs.
• Submit employee paperwork to proper departments in Calgary.
• Coordinate employees to rigs when necessary.
• General office duties such as filing, and typing letters, ordering supplies etc.
• Track and file assets for all rigs.
• Enter, file and distribute a copy of any new assets.
• Sort and file all paperwork.
• Distribute Safety Acknowledgements, Memo’s and Alerts to all rigs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A friendly, outgoing personality and ability to work with individuals, groups and other organizations to carry out goals
• Good organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years related experience
|Savanna Energy Services is one of the fastest growing energy Services companies in Canada, with growing operations in the USA and Australia. We have one of the newest fleets of both Drilling and Well Servicing Rigs in the industry, leading the way with our innovative approach to safety, training, and Aboriginal partnerships.
Our goal at Savanna is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the energy services industry. Savanna can provide local as well as international opportunities to their employees. We are in this industry for the long term, and we are looking to attract individuals who share our vision and passion for what we do! Take a look at what career opportunities Savanna can offer you.