CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) offers credit union members full-service financial planning and investment advice. CFS is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 16 year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. Our Financial Advisors work in tandem with the financial institution to provide comprehensive financial services to credit union members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships.
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. is growing and adding a Licensed Financial Advisor at Building Trades Credit Union in Maple Grove, MN.
Building Trades CU is more than 14,000 members strong with assets in excess of $102 million. We are one of the largest credit unions for men and women in the building and construction trades and their families. As BTCU continues to add products, services, and locations, we recognize and appreciate our real strength is our members. To learn more about Building Trades Credit Union, please visit http://www.buildingtradescu.com.
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Two years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
- College Degree preferred
Representatives are employed by and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to http://www.cusonet.com/?id=65.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=740561
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management