OBJECTIVE: Help COSI create and retain a Team of “stars” by assisting with COSI’s hiring process, HR administration and various other HR Duties.
ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the recruiting process, including coordinating the application process, developing screening questions, post job opening advertisements and conduct reference checks as needed. Research various low cost or free methods for job advertising.
- Represent COSI at local job fairs.
- Act as a liaison between COSI and the staffing agencies partners. Including requesting new team members, competing new hire documentation, sending timecards and invoices.
- Assist in the administrative compliance functions of COSI’s 401(k) retirement plan.
- Participate and act as an active member in COSI’s S.P.A.R.K. (Social Planning and Recreation Committee) committee.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of COSI’s Supervisor Academy and other various HR trainings.
- Perform general office/clerical duties such as mail sorting, faxing and xeroxing to support other Human Resources Team Members.
- Work with the Human Resources Department to complete HR related projects.
- Support general COSI operations through participation in meetings as appropriate.
- Serve as an example to other COSI Team Members and Volunteers in matters of appearance, attitude, and performance in a manner best serving COSI paid and Volunteer Team Members and Guests.
- In accordance with COSI's Guest Services Strategy, and as opportunities present themselves, provide excellence in Guest Services by assuring Guest safety, using courtesy to drive each Guest interaction, by delivering the COSI show, and by keeping operations efficient.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Generalist.