An opportunity exists for an IT Program Manager to work with a team of skilled professionals in Dayton, Ohio. This position will manage a dispersed team of Java and COBOL developers, requirements analysts, and system administrators working on a large-scale time and accounting system for a Department of Defense project. Occasional travel to project and customer sites will be required.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to understand and communicate project requirements to the customer and project team
- Broad knowledge of web application development in a Java environment
- Understanding of batch processing
- Understanding of the data transfer process using ftp
- Familiarity with government Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables
- Familiarity with project performance metrics and reporting
- Thorough understanding of system architecture and related system interfaces
- PMP certification required
- Five years of experience managing medium- and large-scale IT programs required
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (thus, we are unable to sponsor H1-B candidates for this opportunity). A challenging work environment and great benefits package await the right candidate (i.e. PAID employee medical & life insurance, holidays, vacation, 401k, etc).
About Diversified Technical Services: Diversified Technical Services Inc. has been a highly successful Information Technology services provider to various Federal and State entities for over thirty years. DTSI is extremely proud of the services provided to its customers and of its longevity in such a challenging industry. We are committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity. For more information about our organization, please visit http://www.dtsi.com