- High school diploma or equivalent required plus 3-5 years experience in payroll
- Experience with ADP or other payroll service providers.
- Word processing on WordPerfect, spreadsheet proficiency (Excel preferred).
- Typing, spelling, punctuation, grammar and proofreading skills
- Professional manner with colleagues, service orientation required.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Knowledge of the United Church of Christ a plus.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required for the position and are subject to review and change at any time in accordance with the needs of the ministry. Since no job description can detail all duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a position, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a position shall also be considered part of the position holder’s responsibility.
It is expected that the persons who holds this position will conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the policies of the CMUCC and in a manner that will reflect positively on the organization. All staff are encouraged to nurture safety within the work performed on behalf of the CMUCC by being attentive to self-care, education, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and the importance of referring those in need to supportive and helpful resources.
The United Church of Christ National is a Multicultural, Multiracial, Open & Affirming, Accessible to All, Equal Opportunity Employer.