Join a Fun and Growing Company!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) is looking for a Front Desk Office Administrator to join our fun and successful organization. For the second year in a row, CFS was named as one of San Diego’s Healthiest Companies. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Primary duties for the Front Desk Office Administrator include processing the incoming and outgoing mail, greeting and signing in visitors, answering phones and transferring callers to appropriate departments, managing office supplies and vendor relationships, troubleshooting facility issues and ensuring the overall office runs smoothly. This position is the heartbeat and center of our organization. Successful candidates will present a polished image, are able to work autonomously with a positive, upbeat demeanor, are able to arrive to work on time and be extremely dependable. This is a full time, 8-5 M-F position. Previous background or experience with financial products or working in financial services industry preferred.
- Four to six years office administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook calendaring and task management
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, with initiative, and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision and poise.
- Must be able to use good judgment, logic and can troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
- Able to effectively share information verbally and in written form
- Superb organizational skills
CFS works exclusively with some of the nation's largest credit unions. CFS offers credit union members full service financial planning and investment advice. We are a leader in providing high quality, state-of-the-art and strategic solutions to credit union members. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and to view our other opportunities, visit our website at www.cusonet.com.
Qualified candidates please apply directly: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=702809