We're looking for a vegan campaign coordinator to seek out and coordinate a wide range of efforts to push our vegan campaign into the media spotlight and public consciousness.
Past projects have included coordinating our famous vegetarian stamp sheet, a turkey-free Thanksgiving dinner co-hosted with Miss Chicago, and a roadside memorial to honor hundreds of fish killed in a truck crash.
We'd like to develop our fish and dairy initiatives specifically, and we're interested in creative minds with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Media experience is preferred.
If you fit the bill, apply here!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Seek out and develop efforts to further push campaigns into the media spotlight and the public consciousness
• Develop and manage a wide variety of projects for PETA's targeted campaigns
• Draft letters and other documents in order to support PETA's targeted campaigns
• Represent PETA to television outlets, radio stations, newspapers, and magazines
• Conduct research and analysis on campaign targets
• Manage internal campaign communication
• Keep informed about local and national news stories and track stories relevant to the campaigns
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor