Summary: Provide broad level of office support with a variety of clerical activities, organizational duties and related tasks for the Director of the River Valley Bank Mortgage Division and assist designated Mortgage Bankers to prepare and execute Closing of mortgage loans and documentation in accordance with establishment guidelines and policies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Mortgage Banker Support:
· Enters loan information into Loan Operating System (LOS).
· Fully completes loan applications within the LOS, pulls credit reports and enters data on automated approval systems (LP/DO/GUS etc.), as needed to verify validity and legitimacy of loan request according to company guidelines. Performs other duties associated with the loan application process including entering data to comply with the Bank Security Act (BSA-Yellow Hammer), Customer Information Profile (CIP) and generating Loan Commitment Letters.
· Facilitates conversation with customers clearly communicating the type and quality of documents required for each loan type and collects those documents for delivery to Mortgage Processing.
· Updates LOS to note funding activities, interest rate settings, and vendor bills. Maintains open lines of communication with realtors, title companies, and insurance companies, documenting information pertaining specifically to each individual loan file within the LOS.
· Clearly and frequently updates Mortgage Banker(s) on the status of their file(s).
· Facilitates Credit Bureau Trade Line updates and Credit Bureau Quick Rescores.
· Manages work flow by creating and maintaining organizational and communication systems.
· Creates and fosters positive lines of communication between self, Mortgage Banker(s) and Mortgage Processing Department.
· Examines loan terms and lock expirations to ensure loans are closed and funded within established time frames.
· Assists Mortgage Banker(s) with closings; schedules closings on refinanced mortgages.
· Maintains and expands working knowledge of Mortgage Products and Mortgage industry.
· Performs file maintenance.
· Gathers denied/withdrawn application paperwork for further processing by the Mortgage Processing Department.
· Answers loan customers questions and provides information.
· Assists Mortgage Banker(s) with In-House portfolio renewals, completes the renewal spreadsheet and coordinates with Mortgage Loan Processing to renew the loan or sell via different vendor.
Director of Mortgage Division Support:
· Manages calendar and independently schedules appointments including bank visits and critical linkage schedule.
· Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
· Prepares correspondence.
· Arranges programs, events, or meetings by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, preparing and distributing agendas, coordinating presenters, and monitoring event budget.
· Responsible for preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statues.
· Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents while adhering to established reporting deadlines.
· Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
· Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisor when requested.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities