EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR – Nisku, AB
Savanna Canada Drilling a Division of Savanna Energy Services is a fast-growing, international, values-based organization seeking an individual keen to pursue growth and experience to join our team in the position of an Equipment Coordinator. This position will be based in our Nisku Office. The successful individual would have the opportunity to grow and take on opportunities created as a result of our expanding, international organization.In fact, Savanna has experienced growth to the extent that, so far in the past year, 50% of all our new corporate hires have entered the company in a newly created position.
The Equipment Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and validating inventory and certification records. They will also be responsible for tracking and organizing equipment along with ensuring certification and inspection documents are valid and stored at rig level and with the Equipment Records Coordinator.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Class 5 driver's license with clean driver's abstract
- Working knowledge of rigs and rig equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly, outgoing personality and ability to work with individuals, groups and other organizations to carry out Savanna goals
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Self-motivated and accepts responsibility and accountability
- Analytical skills with ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Operate powered mobile equipment suchs as forklifts and loaders
- Operate overhead cranes or other appropriate lifting equipment
- Good computer skills/Microsoft experience
If you are keen to pursue a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply online at www.savannaenergy.com/careers
|Savanna Energy Services is one of the fastest growing energy Services companies in Canada, with growing operations in the USA and Australia. We have one of the newest fleets of both Drilling and Well Servicing Rigs in the industry, leading the way with our innovative approach to safety, training, and Aboriginal partnerships.
Our goal at Savanna is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the energy services industry. Savanna can provide local as well as international opportunities to their employees. We are in this industry for the long term, and we are looking to attract individuals who share our vision and passion for what we do! Take a look at what career opportunities Savanna can offer you.