To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Individual has a good understanding of the Bank’s products and services. Effectively matches customer’s need by referring and/or selling products and services to enhance the customers’ relationship consistent with the River Valley Bank Sales Culture.
· Individual demonstrates a positive and helpful attitude toward customers (internal and external), understands their importance to River Valley Bank and understands how his/her job affects customers; establishes and maintains good relationships through interactions or work completed; projects a positive and professional image of River Valley Bank; Provides "WOW" customer service: Win every customer over, take Ownership of every customer issue and have a Wonderful time doing what you do.”
· Written - Individual writes clearly and concisely with little need for editing (includes spelling and grammar). Oral - Expresses self in speech as to be clearly and completely understood; adheres to RVSB Telephone Standards; supports a favorable environment for open communication; addresses concerns or problems in an open non-defensive manner; conveys self-confidence and knowledge of subject in speaking to customers. Listens - Is attentive and transmits correct information to appropriate people; accepts constructive feedback.
· Individual possesses and demonstrates the technical ability to perform required duties, is practical in applying knowledge to assignments, and maintains expertise by keeping current with new developments and procedures.
· The ability to define and offer solutions to resolve problems. Uses knowledge of the organization to identify helpful resources.
Attention to Detail:
· The level at which tasks are performed carefully, accurately, and in accordance with specific instructions. Consistency of work quality and compliance with standards, requirements, and expectations. The tracking of numerical data and detailed organizational information, and the careful application of grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules.
· The level of trustworthiness, character, professionalism, confidentiality, and honesty in dealing with internal or external customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and advanced keyboarding and ten-key skills.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed