Join a winning team at Mission Federal Credit Union!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) offers credit union members full-service financial planning and investment advice. CFS is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 15 year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. Our Financial Advisors work in tandem with the financial institution to provide comprehensive financial services to credit union members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships.
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. is adding a Licensed Financial Advisor at Mission Federal Credit Union in the San Diego, CA area.
Mission Federal Credit Union is a local financial services leader in the San Diego Community, serving over 160,000 members. Established in 1961, Mission Fed continues to grow, with more than $2 billion in assets, and over 400 employees. We believe not only in service to members, but to our community as well. At Mission Fed, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of San Diegans through our participation in community service. Learn more about Mission Federal at
Qualified candidates must have:
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Two years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
- College Degree preferred
We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to http://www.cusonet.com/'id=65
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp'R_ID=662548
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7