Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to) include the following:
- Review the assigned data (examples, not inclusive: Mortgage, Discharge, Assignment, Lis Pendens, Foreclosure documents);
- Research and collect additional data on “research” records;
- Accurately and efficiently enter data into a form database in Company-issued computer net book;
- Transmit data electronically to The Warren Group’s corporate office by deadlines;
- Correct incorrectly entered data;
- Complete administrative tasks by deadlines, such as recording/transmitting hours worked, correctly designating time worked, and, if requested, photocopy/fax actual real estate records to Company corporate offices or additional administrative tasks assigned;
- Complete all assigned tasks timely, and may not exceed 40 hours worked per week;
- Establish and maintain open dialog and relationship with the clerk(s) of the government office(s) to which you are assigned;
- At all times when working must represent the integrity and values of The Warren Group with a professional work ethic, courteous demeanor, neat/clean appearance and attire, and respect for the rules of the government office(s) where assigned to collect data;
- Must be adaptable to the working conditions at the assigned government office(s);
- If expressly assigned multiple collection territories, only per written directive will travel from one work site to another during the course of one workday paid for by the company;
- Should travel between work sites be required, must have access to transportation and valid driver’s license;
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Mandatory Minimum Competency Requirements of Essential Duties and Responsibilities (may by modified by management):
- Must electronically submit complete Weekly Extract File (which includes data collected and time worked) no later than 6:00 P.M. every work day.
- Unless notified otherwise in writing, you must collect/transmit an absolute minimum of 35 records per hour. Expectation is that the Data Collectors will consistently exceed the minimum records per hour rate.
- Must work the assigned weekly minimum number of hours (20) agreed upon with manager, not to exceed 40 hours per week.
- Strong computer skills/knowledge (including competent typing speed) and the ability to learn and competently use internally developed applications and technology;
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Superb attention to detail;
- Ability to work efficiently to meet/exceed minimum required standards and self-manage time;
- Capacity to learn new programs/applications and be adaptable to changes;
- Must be a disciplined, motivated self-starter, able to work independent of on-site supervision;
- Prior data collection experience a plus;
- Understanding of real estate terms and transactions a plus.
- Performs job duties and responsibilities optimally;
- Works well in a team environment;
- Treats others with respect;
- Has a high degree of work ethic;
- Seeks increased responsibilities and volunteers readily;
- Represents the company positively and professionally, both internally and externally;
- Shows good judgment;
- Seeks and conveys ideas to improve and promote quality;
- Reacts well under pressure;
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events;
- Is consistently at work and manages responsibilities to cover absences;
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and minimum requirement satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, comprehend and write E-mail correspondence, as well as to verbally communicate clearly to management.
Mathematical Skills: Basic: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Computer Skills: Intermediate: Ability to work with multiple internally developed software programs and web browsers, competent typing speed, E-mail and internet software skills.
Physical Demands : In some instances, may require that work be performed exclusively while standing at a counter.
Work Attire: Casual professional. Appearance reflects the business image The Warren Group, and all employees are expected to present a clean, neat, professional appearance. Clothing must be appropriate to the public office in which your work will be conducted: no revealing, winkled, soiled, torn clothing or any clothing that displays language or graphics that are offensive or discriminatory.
Work Environment: All work will be performed at the assigned government county office(s) (examples: Registry of Deeds, County Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, etc.). These are public facilities. The work environment will vary, depending on the government office to which you are assigned to collect/transmit data, and employees will have to be adaptable to these varying work conditions. Some work, for example, may have to be performed exclusively while standing at a counter. At all times, you must be respectful of the rules of the office to which you are assigned to collect data, and to behave in a way that reflects the integrity and values of The Warren Group.