Savanna Well Servicing is actively recruiting for a dynamic individual with excellent mechanical and trouble shooting skills for the role of Mechanic. This position will overlook the maintenance and repairs of heavy vehicles, industrial equipment and service rigs. Must have the ability to train and monitor a Maintenance Program and SAI program.
Candidates in the Nisku or Lacombe area may be considered for this position. Savanna encourages internal progression and prides itself on its innovative practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot and maintain mechanical and hydraulic systems and components
- on all service equipment;
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance tasks and inspections;
- Assist with troubleshooting of electrical systems and components;
- Assist with the startup and commissioning of new rigs.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- A friendly, outgoing personality and ability to work with individuals, groups and
- other organizations;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Full competency and mastery of their own work area and an independent
- problem solver and decision maker;
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people in a variety of situations
- in order to inform, influence and convince;
- Customer Orientation;
- Ability to provide guidance to field supervisors;
- A commitment to personal excellence, and the energy and drive to translate
- that commitment into action that achieves the desired business results.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Licensed Mechanic Heavy Duty;
- 5-7 years related experience.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits starting the first day of work – no waiting period
- RRSP program with employer matched contributions
If you are keen to pursue a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply online at www.savannaenergy.com/careers