Have you ever heard the saying, “A company is only as good as the people it keeps?”
At Northcentral University, we strongly believe that our University is only as good as our team of staff, faculty and students around the world united by a commitment to excellence, innovation, diversity and accountability.
We celebrate personal and professional growth and desire to see our team members fully realize and reach their potential. When you join the Northcentral team, you will enjoy a challenging, but positive and fun work environment that promotes productivity, achievement and fulfillment.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are ready to be challenged and inspired in your daily work as part of a growing, success-oriented company, then we want to hear from you!
What We Are Looking For:
NCU is currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our Registrar team as a Registrar Support Specialist.
This position is responsible for daily activities related to the Office of Student Records.
Hours are as follows:
Saturday: 8am – 12pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides customer service to internal and external clients and customers.
- Performs general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and filing.
- Establishes and maintains academic files within the student information system.
- Compiles statistical information, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of FERPA.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Skill in operating equipment, such as personal computer, fax, copier, phone system and scanning equipment.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external clients and customers.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Ability to multitask.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience within a college or university office of student records or enrollment administration.
What We Offer:
In addition to excellent earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays and PTO—Northcentral University supports the professional growth of its team members through education benefits, growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate individuals who work together to change lives through higher education? Apply today!