Join the winning team at First Business Trust & Investments as a
Trust & Investments Associate!
First Business is a locally managed, Wisconsin-based, successful, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented financial services company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. Our companies specialize in commercial banking, asset-based lending, equipment financing, retirement plans, investment management, and trustee services. We provide specifically tailored solutions to meet our clients’ financial goals.
As a division of First Business Bank, First Business Trust & Investments specializes in trust, investment, and wealth management services for high net worth individuals with sophisticated needs. We are a growing company with opportunities that are vital to the operations and success of the company. We see our growth strategy as an opportunity to not only increase our market presence, but also to add top talent to our team of professionals.
The Trust & Investment Associate is responsible for providing operational and client support to the Relationship Managers and serve as an additional point of contact for clients.
Specific duties of the Trust & Investments Associate include:
- Document preparation, new account opening, maintenance and on-going review of client accounts
- Cash movement, bill payment for clients, preparation of client meeting materials and electronic storage of documents
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and external audit requirements and the preparation of internal Committee documents.
- Back-up client servicing to include telephone and in person meetings, in addition to written communications via emails or letters
- Demonstrating a higher level of accounting system knowledge, capable of retrieving information to service client’s needs and assist account manager with account management
- Degree in a business related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of technology, business computer applications and equipment, and ability to pick up on new systems quickly; specifically proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, that can be demonstrated with internal and external clients
- Strong personal drive and initiative, demonstrated work ethic, and ability to work as a team
- Ability to work independently and use independent judgment with minimal supervision