First off, we at Black Knight Security would like to thank you for your interest in our company. Black Knight Security is a Security Officer company which was founded in 2003 in the Chicago, Illinois area. In 2005 we moved our main operations to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since moving our main operations to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we have continued to grow our company in the Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Oregon, Indiana, and West Virginia areas. This growth has been at a rather rapid pace.
Due to this rapid growth, we require an ever-increasing amount of friendly and personable sales support staff. Below we have listed our current career opening(s) in the area of the country which you have applied to work for Black Knight Security:
Part-Time Appointment Setter-
The ideal candidate for our Appointment Setter position will have prior appointment setter experience. The ideal candidate will also have previous experience contacting "warm" and "cold" sales leads for the purpose of setting sales appointments.
Position Description: The work location for our Appointment Setter position will be 2591 Wexford Bayne Road, Sewickley, Pennsylvania 15143. Our Appointment setter position is an “Inside Office” position, which has a work schedule of three (3) or four (4) regularly-scheduled work days per week totaling 24 work hours per week. In general, the days and times which our “Appointment Setter” is scheduled to work will not change from week to week. Our Appointment Setter is often required to work independently.
Position Responsibilities: Our Appointment Setter’s primary responsibility is to make telephone calls to potential clients, establish a relationship with those potential clients, and finally set appointments for our outbound sales team with those potential clients. We have outlined, and placed below, a list of the most common activities our Appointment Setter performs each week:
- Make outbound "warm" and "cold" sales calls. (A "leads list" will be provided by Black Knight Security)
- Provide information about Black Knight Security's services to prospective clients.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients for our outbound Sales Representative to visit.
- Manage sales leads using our “Customer Relations Software”.
- Produce sales leads activity reports for our Sales Representative to review.
- Work directly with our Sales Representative to identify potential areas for new business development.
There are many benefits to working on the Black Knight Security Team-
- Above industry-average compensation
- Money bonuses for setting sales appointments
- Friendly Co-workers
- Responsive Supervisors and Managers
- Team-building Events
- Advancement Opportunities!