FIRST BUSINESS – Your Success Comes First!
Join the winning team at First Business as a Bank Operations Representative!
First Business is a locally managed, Wisconsin-based, successful, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented financial services company that specializes in focused financial solutions for businesses, key executives, and high net worth individuals through its operating companies. Our companies specialize in commercial banking, asset-based lending, equipment financing, retirement plans, investment management, and trustee services. We provide specifically tailored solutions to meet our clients’ financial goals.
First Business is a growing company with opportunities that are vital to the operations and success of the company. We see our growth strategy as an opportunity to not only increase our market presence, but also to add top talent to our team of professionals.
The Bank Operations Representative works closely with the Treasury Management team providing support to the remote deposit, internet banking and ACH functions, including the administration and documentation of the systems used to support these important bank functions.
Specifically, as a Bank Operations Representative you will:
- Provide daily administration of the remote deposit function including resetting passwords, setting up and increasing limits in the system, adding and deleting users, reviewing high risk client deposits, and end of day processing.
- Handle ACH responsibilities, including processing client transactions, updating and changing files, and handling limit increases, and monitoring reports.
- Be responsible for deposit and loan product administration, including establishing and maintaining client service charge coding and controls, providing reporting on client profiles, handling client invoices and posting of entries, and reviewing bank service trends.
- Serve as a backup for processing lockbox deposits.
- Work closely with all team members and cross train as needed in order to assist with all aspects of the client support function.
- Work collaboratively with other client support team members to create efficiencies and improve processes and operations.
- Degree in a business related field
- Previous banking experience, with three (3) or more years in a client support or deposit operations role desired
- Experience with bank deposit software and systems related to remote deposit, electronic banking, and deposit and loan products strongly preferred
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of technology, business computer applications, and ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Desire to work as a team to improve the operations of the department, and work towards the overall goals of the organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, that can be demonstrated with internal and external clients
- Strong personal drive and initiative, demonstrated work ethic, ability to work as a team, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle a high level of liability in the job