Great Jobs...Great Stability...Great Benefits...GREAT CAREERS.
Auto-Chlor System is a nationwide leader in the hospitality equipment and cleaning products arena. We help restaurants of all sizes clean and sanitize their dishware and kitchens. Our team members protect the dining public from disease and germs every day.
The Branch Manager works to achieve growth in number of customers served, increased sales and profitability of the existing account base, and the training and development of staff to achieve these goals. This is a hands-on position where the work occurs in the field with our customers and employees.
The Branch Manager will deal with all aspects of business operations at their assigned branch including hiring, motivation and discipline, customer relations, sales, equipment repair and service, collections and financial management. We value high intelligence, strong management and leadership skills, dedication to customer service, and an aggressive sales orientation.
Our successful Branch Managers enjoy substantial job satisfaction and financial stability for themselves and their families. Compensation includes a base salary, lucrative bonus potential, and a company vehicle.
By achieving their goals and profitably expanding their business, many of our top performers earn six figure salaries annually. Opportunities for career growth and promotion to senior level, multi-unit management abound.
As a result of promotions from within and organic growth, Auto-Chlor System currently has career opportunities at a number of our branches.
If you are interested in moving your career forward as a Branch Manager:
- You will play an essential role in providing exceptional customer service, a great work environment for our employees, environmental leadership, and positive partnership for our customers, working hands-on in the field with our customers and employees.
- Your hands-on and competitive approach to running your business, ongoing engagement with new and existing customers, leading your team “from the front,” and the drive to constantly improve your team’s performance will set the stage for the success of your branch, your employees, and you.
- You will be put through a highly interactive, in-field and classroom training program focused on developing your skills in dealing with all aspects of our business operations including personnel matters, customer inquiries, equipment repair and service, new sales and collections.
- You will move quick, think fast and hone your skills in negotiation, objection resolution, and problem solving in selling and servicing customers in a highly demanding, diverse, and exciting market place.
- Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and entrepreneurial spirit are crucial to your success as you work to improve the strongest, most professional service and sales team in the industry.
We would seek evidence of your ability to build sales, attract, develop and retain top talent, build employee loyalty, hold team members accountable, and motivate you team to succeed. Just as important though, is your commitment and drive to be the best, and the desire to never stop learning and servicing the customer.
Our employee benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k), vacation, savings plan, one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around, and much more.