|With a growing workforce of more than 600 team members, The Peabody Companies manages more than 14,650 units of residential housing. We offer property management, leasing, marketing, facility maintenance, accounting and finance, compliance, quality assurance, as well as sales and brokerage services. Our portfolio includes conventional and multi-family housing (single high-rise to scattered sites), senior communities, veteran's housing and supportive housing services. We are a management company that truly does it all, and we continue to grow.
OUR VISION: We put the HOME in housing.
OUR MISSION: To deliver exemplary service through:
- FISCAL responsibility to our clients;
- INTEGRITY in all aspects of our business practices;
- STABILITY for 45+ years of meeting our client's business needs;
- HUMILITY in relationships with clients, residents and employees and a commitment to always listen.
Peabody Properties, Inc. seeks an experienced and seasoned Property Manager to oversee a apartment communities in Dorchester/Roxbury, MA
The ideal candidate will effectively oversee all property operations and the overall direction of all site office and maintenance staff while ensuring compliance with the existing LIHTC program. Other responsibilities include ensuring each property is optimally occupied, properly staffed with skilled personnel, preparing budgets, monitoring compliance within budget constraints, completing and oversees processing of all resident certification/recertification forms.
Ideal candidate also has experience coordinating programs, assisting residents with obtaining services, working with community agencies, social services delivery with elders, families, and/or persons with disabilities and proven ability to provide results through a concrete problem-solving approach to issues.
Requirements of the Position:
- Knowledgeable with respect to conventional properties, affordable housing programs, including LIHTC, federally-assisted, and all State and local housing regulations;
- Time management skills and ability to priority a must;
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer, marketing skills and resident relations skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Some traveling required
Education and Experience:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 5 years related property management and supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Onesite a plus
- Conventional property management and LIHTC recertification experience required
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
Peabody Properties participates in E-Verify.