The HR and Talent Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the coordination and implementation of various activities and programs that promote talent development and employee engagement. This role will contribute to the efficient and effective functioning of the HR department through administrative and coordination support across various HR functions. Responsibilities in the following functional areas: organization and talent management, employee engagement, organizational culture, HR programs and content, and HR administrative support. This role will also help celebrate the NCM culture and brand through special programs and communication methods.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support employee engagement initiatives and activities, employee recognition and appreciation efforts, and internal HR communications and announcements.
• Support the design, development, and delivery of training programs that enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees.
• Manage, support, and analyze program evaluation criteria to measure training and engagement effectiveness.
• Coordinate training activities, tracking progress, and ensuring that our organization's workforce receives valuable learning opportunities to drive their growth and development.
• Assist in employee engagement projects by developing social media content, SharePoint posts, emails and other forms of media.
• Develop creative content for the Human Resources team.
• Assist in reinforcing the NCM culture and brand through programs, creative ideas and company communication initiatives.
• Administer, schedule, communicate, and prepare materials for training programs, workshops and seminars.
• Assist in the administration of learning management systems and other training and engagement platforms.
• Develop strong interpersonal relationships with employees and managers at all levels of the organization
• Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure that our talent development programs remain relevant and effective.
• Keep existing resource materials and SharePoint up to date to reflect the newest information.
• Communicate status and manage incoming and outgoing requests from stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Human Resources, Business or other related field is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in HR or talent management preferred.
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint, experience transforming data to visual concepts that are clear and compelling.
• Experience with Adobe or other publishing tools to create branded materials.
• Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and take direction from numerous leaders.
• Familiarity with MS Teams