The Management Trust
Position Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Location: Corona, CA
Reporting To: Customer Experience Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $18.00 -$21.00/hour
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for supporting our accounts receivable, collections, and escrow efforts while adhering to Civil Code, Case Law, Association policies, FDCPA guidelines, and other regulatory compliance requirements. Key areas of focus include providing quality customer service and handling a heavy volume of phone calls. This position plays a key role in the daily experience and wellbeing of our clients and fellow employee-owners.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a heavy volume of incoming calls
- Return voicemails in a timely manner
- Maintain call quality and productivity measurements while ensuring a positive, problem-solving approach
- Research requested information using available resources to provide first person resolution
- Log correspondence, including telephone and written communication, in our software platform
- Review homeowner accounts and process adjustments
- Research missing or misapplied payments
- Respond to action items and web inquiries
- Update address changes and related contact information in our database
- Assist homeowners with online account access, resetting passwords, online payments, and paperless billing
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Provide various administrative support
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate’s Degree preferred
- Customer Service skills, generally with 1-2 years of experience
- Patient and empathetic attitude
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
We reserve the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.