LCSW needed for part-time, remote position working three days a week for 8 hours a day.
This role will provide direct services for all programs and services, ensuring the provision of social support services to all center clients. Incorporates and creates new programs and services as needed. Attend community events supporting the mission and goals of Beloved Community Family Wellness Center.
• Provide initial/follow-up psycho-social assessment and/or social service intake, including substance abuse, and prepare written reports on all assessments as needed;
• Identify patients risk factors and plan of care
• Provide follow-up and evaluation of high-risk patients; intervention in all presented cases of violence, child abuse/neglect, sexual assault, depression, aged abuse, domestic violence, with goals of assessment, counseling, referral and assisting patients in emotional pain; crisis intervention, smoking cessation, substance abuse, collaboration and establishment of linkages with community action groups and advocacy groups; etc.
• Education of patients and their families of available community resources to meet their special needs;
• Provides direct social services/case management assessments (referrals, etc.)
• Ensure coordination and follow-up of all social service referrals • Provide and ensure support to center patients through extensive collaborations and networking with community organizations.
• Provide individual and group counseling, monitor compliance of treatment, establish linkage for in-patient treatment, assist in placing substance abuse patients in recovery homes, develop treatment plans, follow-up on missed and needed clinic appointments for high-risk patients, and provide continuous orientation and education on staying drug free to the target population.
• Establish collaboration and refer patients per physician request to skilled nursing facilities, recovery homes or to rehabilitation programs.
• Ensures all clinical appointments, referrals and follow-up care is performed in a timely manner.
• Meet monthly productivity
• Provide case management activities as needed