You will be a key clinical leader in a general dentistry family-oriented practice. You will be responsible for delivering superior service to patients and leading a team within the practice while ensuring the highest standards of patient care and staff morale.
Join us for so much more than a career. We’ve got your back and encouraged your growth! You will truly be making a difference in the lives of your patients while you have access to so many resources to support your success.
Just a few reasons to consider us!
- PPO & Fee for service Insurances
- Strong new patient average per month
- Established Family oriented practice that has gained the trust of our patients.
- Modern Digital office, including 3D scanners.
- Competitive health benefits offered immediately at 20 hours per week.
- 401K retirement Plan offered immediately.
We succeed only if you succeed! How we support your success.
- An experienced leadership team that is focused on supporting your career and financial goals.
- You create your own personal Doctor Development plan that we support every step of the way.
- Our Dentists have full clinical autonomy to practice how you want. You have earned it.
- World class colleague case review sessions
- Path to Partnership program with no upfront cost.
There is only so much we can tell you! Contact us to give you a FaceTime or in person tour of our beautiful office and see for yourself.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.