The Difference Starts With YOU
Calloway & Associates, Inc. strives to create value for our employees and customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Here at Calloway, we 'are' the difference.
If you have experience as Utility Coordinator, consider joining our team! We are seeking talent such as yours to work with our client, the Kentucky Transportation Commission in various locations.
If you have the experience and qualifications as stated below, we would like to hear from you.
- Experience dealing with utility companies
- Willing to work in Frankfort, Paducah, Lexington or Manchester
- Open to learning about utilities
- The role is in support of 3 to 4 regional (district) offices and their utility section staff
- Projects within those regions will seek reviews and advice on utility relocation concepts, estimates, plans and contracting matters
- Most of the work day is in office, coordinating with the district staff and involved utility companies
- The position works with many people to advance the transportation project
- It is a position involving a lot of communication, technical advisement, and multi-project management
- Travel is infrequent and when necessary it is typically to the district offices or project sites.
Calloway & Associates, Inc., a Disability/Military friendly company, gives preferential consideration to U.S. Military Veterans or Veteran family members.
Visit us at www.calloway-assoc.com
Calloway & Associates, Inc. Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Group Life/AD&D insurance
- AFLAC Voluntary Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Seven (7) Federal Holidays Observed
- 401(k) Plan
- On Time On Target Attendance Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Service Excellent Performance Program
Disclaimer: Calloway & Associates, Inc. provides support to federal government clients. As such, we may be required to have our employees fully vaccinated for COVID-19. By applying for this position, you understand you may be required to disclose your vaccination status as a condition of employment.
Calloway & Associates, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Calloway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Jackie W. Johnson, Human Resources (919) 747-7488 or Jackie.email@example.com.