PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR - FULL TIME
Blue Cloud is the largest pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) company in the country, specializing in dental restorative and exodontia surgery for pediatric and special needs patients delivered under general anesthesia. We are a mission-driven company with an emphasis on providing safe, quality, and accessible care, at reduced costs to families and payors.
As our network of ASCs continues to grow, we are actively recruiting a new Patient Service Coordinator to join our talented and passionate care teams.
Our ASC based model provides an excellent working environment with a close-knit clinical team of Dentists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Registered Dental Assistants and more. We’d love to discuss these opportunities in greater detail, and how Blue Cloud can become your new home!
OUR VISION & VALUES
At Blue Cloud, it’s our vision to be the leader in safety and quality for
pediatric dental patients treated in a surgery center environment. Our core values drive the decisions of our talented team every day and serve as a guiding direction toward that vision.
- We cheerfully work hard
- We are individually empathetic
- We keep our commitments
You have an exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, and strong commitment to providing excellent care to our patients. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and you desire to contribute to a strong culture where the entire team works together for the good of each patient.
- Greet and register patients and family members
- Manage appointments and daily schedule
- Manage and provide patients and their families with appropriate forms and informational documents
- Provide Customer service
- Escalate any issues, questions, or calls to the appropriate parties
Requirements + Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience in high-volume dental or medical office setting.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills along with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheet.
- Strong background in patient care environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- We offer medical, vision and dental insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, PTO (paid time off), short and long-term disability and 401K.
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.