IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Talent Sourcing Recruiter. You will drive the sourcing process, present a qualified slate of candidates to the Senior Recruiter and ensure a positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for driving business commitments such as service level agreements (SLA’s), compliance, diversity and quality.
- Are you proactive in your sourcing ability?
- Do you have Strong Social Networking Skills?
- Are you able to identify and locate passive candidates?
- Can you work independently while also acting as a positive and contributing team member?
- Do you have experience recruiting in the pharmaceutical sales or B2B sales fields?
- Can you work in a high volume fast paced environment?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
• Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
• Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
• Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the
community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates
• Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
• Identifies and researches recruiting events
• Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
• Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
• Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals
• Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline
• Screens applicants who have responded to postings, mine Avature and convert candidates to applied.
Desirable Technical Experience:
• Demonstrates expertise in using advanced search techniques to generate qualified and interested candidates
• Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
• Develops sourcing plans and may participate in recruiting events
• Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries; including niche areas where appropriate
• Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP
• Utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Accurately captures data and reports key staffing metrics in a timely manner
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
• Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
• Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks and then engages in proper escalation procedure
• Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
• Effectively works in partnership with Senior Recruiters to maximize candidate flow