Are you a Behavior Technician who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the Clark County I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 80 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay Range: $18.00 - $21.00 an hour based on education and experience.
- Various afternoon/evening hours, will be discussed in the interview.
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will provide in-home and community-based respite services and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and young adults with developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. The Behavior Technician will work with individuals and families to provide person-centered care and treatment services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Three years experience working with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities or behavioral health challenges OR a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and in writing.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance; insurable driving record (five points or fewer).
- Within 60 days of hire, successful completion of the required training(s) and certification(s) applicable to the assigned program.
- Experience working as a Qualified Behavioral Health Specialist (QBHS).
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, and CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Ability to obtain and maintain Ukeru and medication administration certification (Training will be provided).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.