Are you a Case Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you'll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we've provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks.We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours paid time off a year
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Available Work Schedules (Full-Time)
First Shift: 8:00AM - 5:00PM with some later hours during the week as needed to meet client needs
What You Will be Doing
Primary job responsibilities involve service linkage and care coordination to assist consumers in addressing their behavioral health needs and tracking relevant health outcomes. Case Managers are primarily community-based, providing community support, case management and service linkage both within Boundless and with outside providers that identify and address behavioral health needs, developmental issues and barriers to care. Case Managers will work with consumers, parents/guardians, Boundless staff and outside providers that support treatment and contribute meaningfully to whole health outcome of the individual served.
- Experience working with people with mental health conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, education, psychology, or another related field or at least three years working in the human services field.
- Two years of experience in a case management or care coordination role.
- Experience working with people with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance; insurable driving record (five points or fewer).
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, during business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected on occasion.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.