ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Rainey Property Management (Rainey) offers best-in-class management services and operation of apartment communities. Rainey provides owners of multi-family communities with a full suite of property management solutions tailored to the unique needs of each community. Our team prides itself on consistently providing a high level of service to the owners and residents of the communities we manage.
Our team possesses 150+ years combined experience leading nationally recognized multifamily property management organizations. Our team members leverage in-depth market research, proven business practices, and local knowledge to create value and maximize returns for our investors, partners, and clients.
At Rainey we believe that all people deserve access to safe, decent, sanitary and affordable housing regardless of income or background. By employing a hands-on approach to property management, we create healthy and happy communities for our residents while delivering efficient operating results. We firmly believe that it is possible to create value and community at the same time, and we aim to do so with the highest level of customer service.
Benefits and Pay of the Groundskeeper:
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short/long term disability
- Up to 3 weeks time off at hire
- 401K match up to 5% after 90 days with immediate vesting
- Up to 10 paid holidays
The estimated hourly rate for this position is $17.50 depending on experience.
Groundskeeper / Porter
Groundskeeper/Porter Reports to: Property Manager
Direct Reports: None
As Groundskeeper, you will maintain efficient upkeep of property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter
- Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude always.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response always.
- Be aware of and always operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years working in the apartment industry with related experience or training.
- Driver’s license required.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively.
- Bi-lingual helpful.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.