Are you a compassionate dental hygienist with a drive to help the underserved population?
Come join our amazing dental team that make all the difference in the health of our community!
Salary for this opportunity ranges from $60,000-$85,000.
Dental Hygeine is perfect for you if you enjoy:
-Performing treatments, such as scaling, root planning, polishing, applying fluoride and sealants
-Administering local anesthetic as directed by the dentist. (Must have special Iowa license to do this)
-Charting conditions of decay
-Educating patients regarding oral hygiene
-Maintaining recall system for appointments
Requirements for a Dental Hygeinst:
-Licensure to practice dental hygiene in the State of Iowa.
Check Out These Perks!
- Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year