The Difference Starts With YOU
LMSW, LBSW, LSCSW
Calloway & Associates, Inc. strives to create value for our employees and customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Here at Calloway, we “are” the difference.
If you have experience as a Licensed Bachelor and Master Social Worker, consider joining our team! We are seeking talent such as yours to work with our client, the Kansas Department of Administration, Osawatomie, KS.
If you have the experience and qualifications as stated below, we would like to hear from you.
Under the direction of the Director of Social Services or Clinical Therapy Services, the incumbent
- provides direct patient care services for adults receiving inpatient psychiatric treatment
- Social Services department provides a key communication role within the hospital bridging the gap between staff, patients, family, and vital community partners to provide better overall care
- Daily, social workers meet with patients and the interdisciplinary team to provide updates to family and community partners
- Create safe and healthy discharge plans
- Coordinate specialized aftercare, and serve as point of contact for patients’ wellbeing with members not on the care team
- Key informational flow regulators regarding a patients’ progress in treatment and are the touchstone for continuation of care for their patients once they are discharging back to the community
- Daily, clinical therapists lead and document on group therapies provided, provide individual therapy or contacts, interview and write psychosocial assessments (AAC) and initial treatment plans after reviewing/gathering an individual's current risk factors
Visit us at www.calloway-assoc.com.
Calloway & Associates, Inc. Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Group Life/AD&D insurance
- AFLAC Voluntary Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Eleven (11) Federal Holidays Observed
- 401(k) Plan (up to 3% match)
- On Time On Target Attendance Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Service Excellent Performance Program
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.