Are you a Care Coordinator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be involved in assessing needs, service and resource linkage, and care coordination to support youth and families/ caregivers in the OhioRISE plan in achieving their health and outcomes goals. Care Coordinators are primarily community-based and may be able to perform some tasks from home. Care Coordinator Non-Licensed will work with individuals, parents/guardians, Boundless staff, community members, and other service and support providers via face-to-face engagement, telephone, video conferencing, and electronic communication. Day-to-day activities are varied based on the needs of the individuals and families/ caregivers on the caseload. The Care Coordinator Non-Licensed serves as a primary point of contact and liaison for all the vital support providers in a youth or family's life, including scheduling meetings, tracking, exchanging documentation, following up on needs and appointments, and reporting outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or other related field OR at least three years of experience in children’s behavioral health, child welfare, developmental disabilities, juvenile justice or a related public sector human services or behavioral healthcare field, providing community-based services to children and youth, and their family or caregivers
- High School and GED required
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of expertise:
- Family systems
- Community systems and resources
- Case management
- Child and family counseling or therapy
- Child protection
- Child development
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles - No more than 5 points on driving record
- Valid car insurance
- Current High Fidelity Wrap-Around and CANS Assessor training or the ability to complete such within 90 days of hire
- Training in cultural competency or the ability to complete such within 90 days of hire
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified)
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.