Are you a compassionate, detail-oriented Medical Assistant / LPN wanting to make a difference in our patient’s lives?
CHC is looking for a Medical Assisant or LPN to fill a position within pur Clinton office!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Patient-focused -- enjoys interacting with patients and enjoy finding solutions for their needs
Dependable -- arrives to work on time and ready to work
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Flexible -- able to thrive in a dynamic environment
-Graduation from a Medical Assisting program at an Accredited school
-Certified from NCCT or NCMA preferred, not required
-Graduation from a LPN program at an Accredited school.
-Licensed in the State of Illinois and/or willing to get licensed in Iowa.
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year