CENTER ADMINISTRATOR - FULL TIME
Blue Cloud is the largest pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) company in the country, specializing in dental restorative and exodontia surgery for pediatric and special needs patients delivered under general anesthesia. We are a mission-driven company with an emphasis on providing safe, quality, and accessible care, at reduced costs to families and payors.
As our network of ASCs continues to grow, we are actively recruiting a new Administrator to join our talented and passionate care team.
Our ASC based model provides an excellent working environment with a close-knit clinical team of Dentists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Registered Dental Assistants and more. We’d love to discuss these opportunities in greater detail, and how Blue Cloud can become your new home!
OUR VISION & VALUES
At Blue Cloud, it’s our vision to be the leader in safety and quality for
pediatric dental patients treated in a surgery center environment. Our core values drive the decisions of our talented team every day and serve as a guiding direction toward that vision.
1. We cheerfully work hard
2. We are individually empathetic
3. We keep our commitments
You have an exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, and strong commitment to providing excellent care to our patients. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and you desire to contribute to a strong culture where the entire team works together for the good of each patient.
- Have full responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day operational and financial management of the Surgery Center
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate all program elements of and services at the Surgery Center
- Provide leadership to a team of medical and administrative professionals to promote outstanding results in patient care along with physician, patient and associate satisfaction with the Surgery Center’s services and culture
- Work closely with the Medical Executive Committee and the Governing Body to create and implement the Strategic Plan, Goals and Objectives, communicating with and integrating the Surgery Center associates as appropriate
- Complete and monitor the facility operating and capital budgets, submitting reports as required and taking actions, which will assure meeting all budget targets
- Manage annual Budget and reporting in conjunction with Chief Financial Officer for Blue Cloud to maximize EBITDA and identify trends and methods to achieve
Requirements + Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business or healthcare.
- Five or more years of experience in healthcare operations.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills along with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheet.
- Strong background in ambulatory surgery preferred.
- Regulatory and Accreditation knowledge (CMS, DOH, OSHA, AORN, AAAHC).
- Advanced degree in healthcare management or healthcare related field preferred or a bachelor's degree or higher in another field augmented by relative work experience.
- Work with a passionate, dedicated, and talented team in a growing organization committed to doing good
- Health insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, disability coverage and additional voluntary plans
- 401k plan, including company match
- Paid Time Off
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends