ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Rainey Property Management (Rainey) offers best-in-class management services and operation of apartment communities. Rainey provides owners of multi-family communities with a full suite of property management solutions tailored to the unique needs of each community. Our team prides itself on consistently providing a high level of service to the owners and residents of the communities we manage.
Our team possesses 150+ years combined experience leading nationally recognized multifamily property management organizations. Our team members leverage in-depth market research, proven business practices, and local knowledge to create value and maximize returns for our investors, partners, and clients.
At Rainey we believe that all people deserve access to safe, decent, sanitary and affordable housing regardless of income or background. By employing a hands-on approach to property management, we create healthy and happy communities for our residents while delivering efficient operating results. We firmly believe that it is possible to create value and community at the same time, and we aim to do so with the highest level of customer service.
Benefits and Pay of the Maintenance Supervisor:
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short/long term disability
- Up to 3 weeks time off at hire
- 401K match up to 5% after 90 days with immediate vesting
- Up to 10 paid holidays
The estimated hourly rate for this position is $25-28 depending on experience.
Maintenance Supervisor Reports to: VP of Maintenance, Property Manager, and/or Regional Manager
Direct Reports: All onsite maintenance staff
This position oversees and performs technical & mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the community meet the standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
What your day might look like
- Managing outside vendors and following up on warranties by email and phone
- Develop standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the property
- Supervising up to 5 employees
- Assist with developing the budget for regular repair and maintenance and capital expense
- Delegate and complete resident work orders in a timely manner
Work in inclement weather including temperatures that reach 100+ degrees and drop below 0.
Complete any task assigned by the VP of Maintenance
Emergency Repairs- Respond promptly to emergency maintenance requests, including issues like leaks, electrical failures, or security concerns, and take appropriate action to resolve them.
What we are looking for
- Vast maintenance management experience in multifamily housing
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (Yardi/One Site)
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
- Valid EPA/Universal certifications are required
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- All Maintenance associates are REQUIRED to have and maintain their own tools.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.