Part Time Front Desk Dental Office
We are looking for an office professional with a friendly attitude and strong organizational skills to serve as our front desk receptionist. In this position, you will greet patients entering the office and create the ultimate patient experience while they wait to see the Dentist or Hygienist. In addition, you’ll be responsible for answering and managing the phones, scheduling the Doctor(s) and Hygienist schedule of patients. The office is fast paced and requires multitasking. We offer great benefits and vacation time. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Completes daily insurance verifications for all scheduled patients
- Greet all patients by first name with a friendly personality as they arrive and assist them throughout their office visit.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the office or calling in on the phone
- Confirm all future appointments
- Assist patients with billing questions
- Submit Insurance Claims with proper attachments and narratives.
- Follow-up with unscheduled recare/treatment appointments.
- 2-3 years dental experience preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
- Outstanding professionalism, high moral standards, and a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best in your profession and provide the best care for our patients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.